JAVA Developer (Product Engineer)-91387
Who we are
TSYS Loyalty is the leading financial rewards solution provider, and the engine behind many financial services products you use today. We have a people centered focus with our customers and within our team. That focus has helped us to innovate and grow our business to where it is today. It’s also helped us build a close knit team who enjoy working, and playing, together.
You might fit well in TSYS Loyalty if you enjoy technology, are passionate about the things you create and enjoy setting your own direction. This includes sharing opinions within the team, taking initiative to learn new things and putting in the work to make our products the best.
From a management perspective, we maintain a very flat organization. This means that the people making the decisions, are also the ones implementing them. Our team members wouldn’t have it any other way. Join us if it sounds like a place you’d want to be.
Building solutions that reward our customers, and theirs.
As a web product engineer at TSYS Loyalty, you’ll have the opportunity to work on our industry-leading multi-tenant loyalty engine, API’s, Web and Mobile applications and supporting libraries. Expect to work at all levels of the software stack from user interface design to data processing, and even app infrastructure. Our systems are automated and modern, employing the latest mobile, web, database and general programming technologies. A sample project might include:
• Fleshing out the flow and layout of a responsive mobile web page
• Building out web controllers and services to support the page flow
• Developing DAO’s and SQL to interface with the data tier
• Constructing unit tests to ensure it works as designed
You should apply if you:
- Love to develop software
- Enjoy versatility in your projects and can easily pickup new technologies as needed
- Are willing to pick up the slack, and do less glamorous work for the benefit of the team
- Have experience as a developer in a startup environment
- Extensive mobile responsive UI design/development experience
- Can rapidly produce tests using junit and cucumber
Four year college degree and 4 or more years professional experience or 6 or more years professional experience is required. Experience in Application Development (including co-ops and internships)
Job: Distributed Technologies
Primary Location: US-GA-Alpharetta
Organization: Total System Services, Inc.
Recruiter: Kelly L Hamilton
44 million times each day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses across the world by processing a payment. We make it...