You'll find a supportive environment where you are encouraged to be creative and grow professionally, and stay on the cutting edge of technology. You'll find fun company barbeques and events, edge-of-your-seat contests, sales incentives with valuable rewards and more. In this role, you never know what the day may hold - every workday is bright with potential.
We are searching for a talented and experienced Java Developer to work on our product search engine. We are specifically looking for an Engineer that understands the low-level Java APIs. Our product search engine is the core of our company. Prior experience in a product engineering organization such as Amazon, LinkedIn, Paypal and such is what we need.
We are looking for two people to hire.
- BS Degree - ideally Computer Science or similar subject
- At least 5 years technical experience in software development
- Proven track record in software development
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design techniques
- Strong technical software skills
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic, dedicated team player with a will to succeed
- Ability to work directly with internal customers and partners
- Strong design and programming skills for highly technical systems
- Must be willing to be on call 7x24 rotation
Nice to Have
- Core Java and J2EE 1.5, 1.6, 1.7
- Eclipse, Subversion (SVN), JUnit
- Spring Framework
- JBoss Enterprise Application Server (or any other application Server)
- SQL and Relational Database experience - MS SQL Server currently used
...if you are interested and qualified for this role, please apply as soon as possible. We'll contact you immediately with the next steps for consideration as we're looking to hire as soon as you are able to start.
- Adobe Flex development
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Apache Lucene / Elastic Search
- Experience with SAP interfaces
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...