This position is for a JAVA Programmer.
Apply knowledge of computer science concepts and techniques to develop and apply automated solutions to engineering, scientific, or business data acquisition and management problems. Principle duties and responsibilities include:
• Formulate architectural design, functional specification, interfaces and documentation of computer systems considering system interrelationships, operating modes, and equipment configurations.
• Develop alternative approaches to design, test and evaluation techniques for solving automation problems.
• Evaluate and make recommendations as to which will provide the optimum solution balancing specific project needs with economic constraints.
• Build/deliver segments or phases of projects.
• Develop project plans, justifications, guidelines, and controls.
• This Labor Category must be in compliance with certification requirements detailed in DoD 8570-M, IAT Level 1.
• Six (6) years (e.g. B.S. Degree plus 2 yrs) experience with Unix and/or Microsoft (MS) Windows NT Operating Systems; computer networking or database systems with expertise in the foregoing areas within the past three (3) years.
• Two (2) years of experience with software development methodologies.
• Two (2) years of experience programming in object oriented design using JAVA.
Exceptional Software Strategies, Inc. - 23 months ago