- Java (versions 1.6 and higher), Strong in core java modules, Design patterns, Junit testing, object Oriented design and principles.
- Very good knowledge of RCP and UI development in SWT.
- E2 - Experience with OOPS and Threading concepts.
- E2 - Experience with various design patterns and their implementations.
- E2 - Experience with eclipse RCP and SWT building UI.
- E1 - Experience with JUnit test framework.
- E1 - Experience with databases like Oracle. SQL script writing skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand Software Requirements Specifications
- Product development (defect fixing, enhancement and new development) and testing.
- Should able to design UI using SWT and build pluggins using eclipse RCP
- Should understand the complex design aspects of Java (like various design patterns, application architecture design techniques etc.) and interact with customer on highly complex technical issues independently.
- Writing technical specification, Java Docs etc.