Role: This role will perform design, development and support for our core java Authentication services. These services support critical brokerage applications on our brokerage platform (SmartStation, Wisdom) in a variety of ways. Specifically they authenticate and authorize users for access to our WFA systems and, once on the platform, they perform single sign-on integration between WFA systems and third party applications (Bond Desk, WSOD, MorningStar etc). The nature of these services and their juxta position to third party applications requires a security-centric approach to design and development.
• Responsible for core technical support of components in multiple environments.
• Responsible for technical design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of programming applications to meet project requirements.
• Participate in planning sessions with the Application architect and Project Manager to analyze business requirements and define the proposed technical solution.
• Assume a technical lead position for small teams of developers, which may include offshore resources
• Work closely with Project manager, Business Analysts, Application Architect to understand and translate functional requirements and processes into technical specifications.
• Provide junior developers in the team with guidance and mentorship.
• Conduct code and unit test review.
• Collaborate technical solutions with Application Architect, Product Manager and architecture team.
• Follow established enterprise development and design standards, guidelines and processes.
• Create high-quality technical documentation
• Identify / troubleshoot and resolve application code issues identified during test cycles.
• Proactively identify and escalate issues that may adversely impact project deliverables to Product Manager, Application Architect and Project Manager.
• Report project status to Product Manager and to Project manager periodically.
• Interact with IT management and other teams at a highly professional and technical level.
• Demonstrate accurate and complete understanding of system functionality and technical components.
• Assign development tasks to junior developers.
• Prepare all technical documentation related to the release
Work Experience: -
• 7+ years application development and implementation experience.
• 1 year experience with authentication and SAML.
Minimum Qualifications: -
The following line items are tools and skills that are commonly utilized in the day to day function of this role so topical hands-on experience required:
• Communication and Leadership
• This role has a critical production support function that requires excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels of leadership on urgent matters where clear communication is paramount .
• Experience providing technical support for a high-impact, high-visibility production application .
• Experience with authentication concepts and SAML.
Technical Skills: - Expertise knowledge of the following J2EE frameworks:
• Struts 1.3
• Spring MVC
Experience working with the following XML areas:
• Ant scripts design and development.
• XML Signature
• XML Encryption
Experienced integrating with WebServices in a high-availability environment utilizing the following:
• JAXB data binding
Java JSA & JCE API
• Comprehensive knowledge in a wide range of cryptographic services including digital signatures, message digests, ciphers (symmetric, asymmetric, stream & block), message authentication codes, key generators and key factories.
• Comprehensive knowledge of algorithms including RSA, DSA, AES, Triple DES, SHA, PKCS#5, RC2, and RC4.
• Comprehensive knowledge of PKCS#11 cryptographic token support specifically using RSA JSafe APIs.
• Comprehensive knowledge of login mechanisms through a pluggable architecture.
• Comprehensive knowledge of APIs and implementations for the following standards-based secure communications protocols.
• Knowledge of HTTPS over SSL/TLS 1-Way and 2-Way Mutual Authentication.
• Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Kerberos (accessible through GSS-API)
• SAMLv2, Secured XML.
Experience with the following tools for managing keys and certificates and abstract APIs with support for the following features and algorithms desired:
• All PKI tools OpenSSL, keytool, portecle, and other.
• Certificates and Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs): X.509.
• KeyStores: PKCS#11, PKCS#12, jks,
• Certificate types: pkcs8, pem, cer, csr.
• GPAPI Point of Access for Providers of Information.
• Experience utilizing the following IDE/AppServer: Eclipse
• Experience working with source control tools: CVS,AntHill Pro CI,Subversion
• Experience with Dojo J2EE Framework
• Experience with JAX, SAXB, JDOM (XML-related)
• Comprehensive knowledge of Linux/Unix: bash, ,ksh,,shell scripts Perl, ssh.
• Experience with SQL
• Oracle and MySQL
• Familiarity with Apache CXF to integrate web services.
• Experience with .Net Technologies helpful.
• Experience with Juniper helpful.
• Brokerage experience.
• Experience with Wells Fargo methodology, vocabulary and toolset preferred metrics of project.
Other Job Details
Work Exp :
Authorization To Work :
Any one can apply
Yashco Systems, Inc. - 8 months ago
"One stop IT solution shop" these are the words that encapsulate all about us at Yashco. Yashco is a leading Information...