If you love the fast-paced world of modern day computer technology, check out this software engineer job description. This position is responsible for acting as a key participant in design, development, testing, support and maintenance of new projects, and ongoing enhancements.
Job Functions /Responsibilities:
• Build robust, flexible and highly available solution using appropriate “LAMP technologies”, JAVA/JSP/Web 2.0
• Work in a challenging environment in terms of quality and quantity to address ongoing client needs
• Plan and implement integration between proposed development and existing systems in terms of hardware and software platform
• Take ownership of assumed task, provide test, implementation and support plan in a multi-tier level
• Provide support and assistance to other departments as required
• Work in a collaborative atmosphere providing assistance and guidance to co-workers and also express willingness to learn from them
• Learn other technologies that are used in the product so as to get involved in enhancements, support and maintenance activities
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
• 3 or more years of experience in .net/c++ based network programing, socket communication is a plus
• Java, J2EE frameworks
• 3 or more years of experience in MySQL/SQL Server/Oracle, Strong knowledge and work experience in RDBMS concepts, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Constraints etc.
• Knowledge of Apache, Tomcat
• Knowledge of VB 6.0/ COM/ ActiveX required
Other Skills / Abilities:
• Strong Communication Skills
eClinicalWorks® develops and implements ambulatory electronic health records (EHRs) with practice management and patient portal...