If you love the fast-paced world of modern day computer technology, check out this software engineer job description. This position is responsible for acting as a key participant in design, development, testing, support and maintenance of new projects, and ongoing enhancements.
Job Functions /Responsibilities:
- Build robust, flexible and highly available solution using appropriate “LAMP technologies”, JAVA/JSP/Web 2.0
- Work in a challenging environment in terms of quality and quantity to address ongoing client needs
- Plan and implement integration between proposed development and existing systems in terms of hardware and software platform
- Take ownership of assumed task, provide test, implementation and support plan in a multi-tier level
- Provide support and assistance to other departments as required
- Work in a collaborative atmosphere providing assistance and guidance to co-workers and also express willingness to learn from them
- Learn other technologies that are used in the product so as to get involved in enhancements, support and maintenance activities
- Other duties as assigned
Other Skills / Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
- 3 or more years of experience in .net/c++ based network programing, socket communication is a plus
- Java, J2EE frameworks
- 3 or more years of experience in MySQL/SQL Server/Oracle, Strong knowledge and work experience in RDBMS concepts, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Constraints etc.
- Knowledge of Apache, Tomcat
- Knowledge of VB 6.0/ COM/ ActiveX required
- Strong Communication Skills
eClinicalWorks - 15 months ago
eClinicalWorks® develops and implements ambulatory electronic health records (EHRs) with practice management and patient portal...