Looking for a JAVA GUI software engineer/developer to work on a leading edge, fraud analysis and detection system. Our solution operates in near real time, and utilizes a highly configurable and scalable data reduction framework. The components developed will be used to enhance current product offerings as well as new development. Responsibilities will include all aspects of software development from clarifying requirements to design, coding and testing.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Develop front end JAVA GUI for the application with an object-oriented design approach
- Design, develop, test and integrate software in an agile, test driven development environment.
- Use collaboration tools (WIKI, IRC channels, Bugzilla) to design and document solutions.
Six (6) years of technical experience (software design and development) experience in the following areas:
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Front-end, GUI using JAVA JSP in Unix (Linux, Solaris) and Tomcat environments
- Web services (XML), Web presentation (CSS) and JAVA Script
- Object-oriented and relational database management systems
- Recent and proven technical experience and software development skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both formally and informally.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work individually with minimal direction and as a team player on a larger development team.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
No security clearance required. However all candidates must be US Citizens
- Interview process will require a phone interview first followed by a face to face interview in Silver Spring, MD.
- If selected for onboarding, your candidate must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test.
The Goal,Inc. - 2 years ago