Our Direct Client is looking for a JAVA J2EE ARCHITECT for a Long Term Project in Trenton, NJ below is the Detail requirement
Job Title: JAVA J2EE ARCHITECT
Rate: $ Open
Location: Trenton, NJ
Duration: Long Term
local candidates strongly preferred ONLY personal interviews will be conducted for this position.
Skills and Experience:
- The Architect has the ability to design, develop, and implement application infrastructure to provide reliable and scalable applications and systems to meet the organizations objectives and requirements.
- The Architect is familiar with a variety of the application technologies, environments, concepts, methodologies, practices, and procedures.
- The Architect is also able to perform a variety of complicated tasks with minimal or no direct supervision.
- The Architect is experienced in defining systems and application architecture.
Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with Minimum of 10 to 15 years experience.
- More than 5 years SOA experience is Required
- More than 5 years of J2EE Development Experience is Required.
- More than 5 years of Sun One Studio Experience is Required.
- More than 5 years of Oracle v9i is required.
- More than 5 years of SQL Scripting Experience is Required.
- More than 5 years of Production support experience for all Error Logs is required.
- More than 5 years of code reviews for of all developers is required.
- Any Functional experience with State/Federal Permitting systems would be a Plus.
- Nice to have
- Previous experience with State of New Jersey infrastructure experience is Highly desired
- Previous experience with NJDCA is required.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.