The candidate will be responsible for development and maintenance of customer-facing identity management applications.
Job duties include designing J2EE and PHP applications, integrating with proprietary vendor software, working with a team of skilled J2EE developers, implementing and enforcing coding guidelines and general coordination of development with other development teams.
1. Work with Manager to design, implement, test and package a new portal web site.
2. Development and maintenance of existing Spring Web MVC application and SOAP web services
3. Develop web pages utilizing PHP, HTML, CSS, Ajax
4. Install, configure, and maintain J2EE Application servers and related applications.
5. Assist in testing and packaging of regular releases.
6. Availability for production support
7. Occasional weekend work may be required
sologig - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -