- Provide programmatic and analytical review of government systems supporting Mission Command training
- Consult with management, contract staff, and military units to assess program effectiveness; identify information to collect, design collection methods, and analyze outputs
- Generate comprehensive reports involving qualitative and quantitative analysis and provide information and assessment for use in strategic planning and initiative development
- Employ analytical, problem-solving, and computer skills to create proposals for program efficiency and productivity improvement
- Duties require independent thinking, self-management, attention to detail, and strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree in operations research, management science, business or a related discipline
- Two years experience in industry or government as a program analyst or equivalent
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access, an understanding of relational databases and associated query tools; experience in SharePoint as an end user
- Familiarity with DoD and military organizations preferred
- SECRET clearance
was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from "engineering" and "agility" and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do.
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page.
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
Yes, 10% of the time
Engility Corporation - 18 months ago
When Uncle Sam says, "I want you for the US Army," Engility Holdings strives to answer the call, and then some. A government...