Interface is searching for a Sr. JDE Developer in Atlanta, GA.
The Sr. JDE Developer will analyze, create specifications, code and support JDEdwards development. He/She will be a hands-on developer in the JDEdwards toolset, build relationships with business owners, manage external consultants and off-shore resources, and provide alignment with Enterprise Application strategies and technology standards across multiple business units.
Candidates must have:
- Seven years hands-on development experience in JDEdwards EnterpriseOne with at least three years’ experience with release 9.0 or higher
- Experience with Sales Order, Inventory and Manufacturing development
- A strong work ethic and ability to work with a functional team to support production issues and new project development
- Highly effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of the JD Edwards project promotion and upgrade process
In addition to the above requirements, it is preferred that applicants will have:
- Experience in one functional module – Finance, Distribution or Manufacturing
- Experience with Business Services design and development including Java skills and knowledge of RTE processes
- Exposure to DSI, OBIEE, Transform (Create!Form), and IBM AS/400
- Project management experience
Interface, Inc. designs, produces and sells modular carpet. The Company is also a manufacturer, marketer and servicer of select other...