The JDE (JD Edwards) CNC System Administrator is responsible for the design, development, testing, support and documentation of client/server application and system architectures for a multi-instance JDE Enterprise One environment. The CNC position will coordinate tasks related to package builds, deployments, security, and configuration / troubleshooting of the Enterprise One Application and Web Servers running in a Windows/SQL environment. The ideal candidate will have successful experience working in a team and implementation project environment and possess the ability to communicate ideas in both a technical and user-friendly mode.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Provide technical diagnosis, execute performance tuning, system optimization and make recommendations on design improvements for the corporate JDE E1 system.
- Manage and maintain the integrity, structure, performance, capacity, and security of the JDE E1 environment.
- Manage and maintain database operations of JDE E1 system.
- Work with application development team to control code and structure migrations into production, identify performance bottlenecks, recommend solutions, and provide direction to optimize the utilization of resources.
- Support package builds and deployment on a JDE E1 system.
- Handle incidents and determine system and application failures.
- Upgrade JDE E1 system and their requirements.
- Define, manage and ensure the effective operation of all interfaces between JDE E1 and third-party applications environments.- Maintain Object Configuration Manager Database.
- Assist in the execute disaster recovery procedures in a cloud based datacenter replicated environment.
- Assemble, build and deploy Enterprise One packages to production, web and user clients.
- Engage in installation software changes such as ESU's, Updates, Tools Releases and service packs.
- Manage proactive checks on JDE E1 systems and their servers.
- Work with application team for on-call support to troubleshoot and resolution of JDE E1 issues.
- Handle escalations from the Business Applications Support or IT Operations related issues and respond promptly to system issues.
- Support the daily operations of systems and appropriately apply resources (internal, contract and vendor) to ensure integrity and uptime/availability of the enterprise systems.
- Publish UPK.
- Leverage vendor technical support resources to resolve problems quickly and restore service in the event of issues.
- Implement effective solutions consistent with the size and scope of the business need.
- 5+ years direct experience working as System Administrator
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Oracle's JDE E1 platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience with JDE E1 upgrades
- Experience with SQL server databases.
- Experience building multiple pre-production and production environments
- Experience with virtualized and cloud-based computing environments
- Experience with mission critical support responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills (macro and micro) and process orientation
- Strong self-management skills in multiple-priority, high ambiguity situations
- Ability to proactively communicate at multiple levels: executive to individual contributor
- Comfortable with resolving conflicting viewpoints and achieving consensus
- Collaborative work style
- Ability to communicate via words and pictures
- Strong sense of personal accountability for results
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional Medical Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) Plan with Company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
We believe there is no company with the exclusive product mix we offer and we confidently know there is no other company with the commitment...