BE A PART OF THIS AWARD-WINNING, INNOVATIVE, AND GROWING COMPANY
NorthPoint® Digital is looking for talented Jr. Web developers who have a passion for delivering killer web and mobile experiences and wowing customers.
If you want to revolutionize the way people build, manage and use websites, you have no better place to work than here.
Our clients push the envelope on bigger, better, faster and look to us to respond with solutions to meet these demands. We thrive on rising to the occasion and constantly strive to deliver more scalable, leading-edge solutions quickly and efficiently.
As an Associate Consultant you will play an important role in the development, implementation and support of our software solutions to our clients. NorthPoint works on full life cycle projects using an agile methodology. You will be trained on NorthPoint’s Practices and Frameworks as a foundation for the services and solutions we provide to our clients, and grow into a role in our consulting practice.
Requirements for the Role:
What We Offer:
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related major from a top school
- Strong foundation in object oriented development (C++, C#, or Java)
- Good understanding of database concepts
- For placement in our Digital Practice a desire to develop your knowledge of content management systems and information architecture
- Desire to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment where technology has a direct impact on business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS
- For our Digital Practice we provide excellent exposure to content management systems, information architecture and web site and services development
- Training in advanced programming techniques and languages C# and SQL Server, Java, J2EE, Cloud, PHP, SOA and more
- Experience gained in working with complex architectures
- Training on NorthPoint’s Practices and Frameworks
- Ability to advance in NorthPoint’s Digital Practice consulting practice
- Great Incentives
PLEASE NO AGENCIES OR STAFFING RECRUITERS
- Annual compensation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short Term Disability, 401K Plan with Company Match, Flexible Spending Account, Public Transportation Incentives, Company Paid Training Programs.
Monster - 30+ days ago
NorthPoint is proud of its organic growth culture that promotes from within. With a robust career program, training and development and...