Department: Facilities Maintenance Hours of Work: 20-40 Hours
Category: Seasonal FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary/Grade Level: DOE Date Approved:
Reports to (Supervises/Liaison): Building Maintenance Manager
Performs general labor work in cleaning tramway properties, facilities, and grounds.
- On a daily or shift basis, cleans and keeps in an orderly condition at all times the tramway properties, facilities, and grounds.
- Collects and disposes of trash from all areas of the tramway, terminals and grounds.
- Cleans windows in the lower and upper terminal areas, including tramway offices, cabins, viewing areas, restaurant and lobby space.
- Dusts, wipes down, and sanitizes working and customer space, counters, equipment, fixtures, etc. of restrooms, kitchen and restaurant areas, elevators, lobby space and the like.
- Replenishes supplies as necessary.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops and waxes all floor space.
- Provides assistance to other staff and departments, when requested or necessary.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned .
NECESSARY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to meet time and attendance requirements
- Ability to work all different shifts including holidays and weekends
- Ability to handle stress under pressure
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Able to communicate verbally, and understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with other employees.
- Ability to work directly with the public, providing information and assistance on a daily basis.
- Ability/willingness to learn and pass on to guests those areas of interest to visitors, such as local history, people, culture, geography, etc.
- Some knowledge of basic cleaning principles, equipment and products.
- Detail oriented.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, skills)
- High school diploma or equivalent; drug testing may be required.
- CPR Certificate or First Aid training is desirable. The Tram may offer said training to those who express interest in becoming certified.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, skills)
- Prior Tram Operations experience.
Constant movement in/out of an aerial tramway and lift operation, cabin up/down an 1800 ft.; constant exposure to extreme heights, and periodic exposure to dangerous equipment during emergency evacuations or power failures. Constant public interaction and communication, and must be able to lift/move up to 50 lbs, constant bending, lifting, stooping is required to maintain adequate supplies. The Tram is a non-smoking facility with designated outside smoking areas.
Goldbelt, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -