- High School Diploma or GED equivilant.
- Six months or more related experience preferred.
- Handyman experience, such as dry wall repair, painting and familiar with basic tools and their use.
- Valid Drivers License required.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective client/customer service skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning products or willing to learn.
Under the direction of the Campus President or Executive Director , this position is responsible for performing janitorial duties for modular buildings and related areas. Quality customer service will be provided to the client at all times. Knowledge or willingness to learn proper cleaning techniques is essential.
Primary/Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Clean sinks, countertops, microwaves, and refrigerators in break rooms.
- Restock supplies in bathrooms, break rooms and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Cleaning windowsills and windows.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals.
- Wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- Maintain vending closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Restock vending machine.
- Restock vending supplies in appropriate storage area.
- Purchase cleaning and vending supplies as necessary.
- General maintenance of grounds.
- Other routine maintenance duties as assigned.
International Education Corporation - 2 years ago
International Education Corporation's history dates to 1982 when United Electronics Institute was founded in Los Angeles County, California....