We, a thriving, vibrant, close to the cutting edge property management company, are looking for porter/janitor.The search may not be easy as we are looking for a stellar candidate. The right candidate may not need to leap tall buildings in a single bound, but the candidate who can juggle will definitely have an edge in the competition.
Applicant will be responsible for maintaining the buildings, offices, pool, fitness center, club houses, parks, grounds and trash dumpster areas by keeping them safe, clean and green throughout the year. Work will range from performing cleaning duties such as restrooms, floors, shampooing rugs, moping tile, washing walls and glass doors, setting up meetings, liter pick-up and hardscape washdowns by providing routine maintenance activities to support the maintenance of the community.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- An ability to follow oral and written directions, keep accurate records, fill out logs and journals, and perform administrative operational functions.
- Must be capable of being bonded.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- One year of experience of janitorial or custodial work.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Possession of a valid California State Driver’s License and proof of insurability; driving is an essential function of this position.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Work is performed in a variety of environmental conditions, with exposure to outdoor temperatures, weather variations, traffic and equipment noise, equipment vibrations, vehicle and/or chemical fumes, chemicals such as cleaning solvents and grease, machinery and their moving parts and dust.
- Work duties may require the ability to stand or walk on hard surfaces for frequent and prolonged periods of time.
- The work environment characteristics are normal maintenance conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- Consistent and regular attendance required.
- Some exposure to dust and noise.
- Some heavy lifting, standing, climbing.
MERIT Property Management, Inc - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard