Systems Services of America is seeking a dependable, safety focused general cleaning attendant for our fast paced warehouse. Some heavy lifting required and forklift experience preferred. Must be able to work hollidays and rotating Saturdays. Rate of pay is $9.75 per hr. This job is currently located in Los Alamitos but soon to move in April to Fontana. We offer PPO Medical, Dental, Rx, Life and matching 401k Plan. Please apply online to; ssafood.com and click on careers. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Performs a variety of activities to keep work areas and warehouse, administrative and outside areas in clean and in orderly condition.
- May perform any combination of the following duties: cleans floors using hand or power floor scrubber, cleans office and rest room areas-wiping surfaces/replacing supplied as needed. Task may include painting, scrubbing walls/shelves/window, etc.
- Responsible for recycling material, collection of materials and discarding of trash.
- May operate industrial truck to transport materials within plant.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- At least two years related experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write, perform basic math calculations
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
- Safety focused
- Must be able to work holidays and rotating Saturdays.
- Constant standing/walking up to 3-4 miles in 8 hour shift.
- constant bend/twist at waist/knees/neck while performing sanitation duties.
- Frequent lifting, 10-50 lbs., occasionally up to 100 lbs. and carrying short distances.
- Constant use of both hands and arms, while performing cleaning duties, painting, using brooms or power equipment.
- Constant use of both hands in repetitive griping/grasping, gross and fine finger manipulation.
- Overhead reaching, frequently; depending on task assigned.
- Must have visual clarity in all ranges; near, mid-range and far.
- Must be able to communicate with supervisors and co-workers.
- Crouching/kneeling/crawling on occasion.
- Ability to work independently, performing detailed task in expedited fashion.
- Constant awareness to surroundings, moving equipment, other workers.
- Attention to detail.
- Meeting quality standards in all sanitation operations.
Constantly over 80% time, Frequently 20-80% time, and Occasionally under 20% time.
- Fast-paced warehouse operation
- Hazards include: noise, moving equipment, machinery, floor obstacles, blind corners, slippery surfaces, temperatures varying from -10f. in freezer to 80 f. dry warehouse areas. Exposure to hazardous chemicals and supplies.
- Safety equipment/protective gear, required and provided.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Systems Services of America - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Systems Services of America, Inc. serves the most popular restaurant chains in the quick service and casual family dining segments in the...