Janitor - Full Time and/or Part Time
Maintain warehouse, cafeteria and office facilities in clean and orderly condition, in adherence with safe, sanitary and good housekeeping guidelines.
- Sweep, mop and polish floors. May be required to operate a scrubber to clean floors.
- Vacuum carpets in common areas and offices.
- Remove and dispose of trash from all areas.
- Break down and bundle carton boxes for recycling, placing in bailer.
- Clean common areas; including tables, chairs, countertops, drinking fountains, doors, windows (inside and outside), refrigerators, microwaves, sinks and eye wash stations.
- Clean and provide supplies for restrooms.
- May remove snow and ice from sidewalks, entrance areas and dock doors. Place salt down as needed.
- Use proper cleansers and machinery safely and within guidelines for each task.
- Must be able to understand simple directions in English. Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English.
- Janitorial/custodial experience preferred.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
United Stationers - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Don't think that United Stationers is just another paper pusher. The company is a leading wholesale distributor of office supplies and...