- Full-Time, Late Night Shift
Contract Services Group (CSG) is a building services contractor who provides cleaning and related services to the hospitality and business industries. CSG is looking for self-motivated, honest individuals who want to join an operations team in a growing company.
The fundamental reason for this position is to be an essential part of an operations team that manages a large work force.
Apply at http://jobs.csgcares.com online today!
- Willingness to work a third shift, holiday and weekends
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Ability so successfully motivate and supervise a large work team. This includes maintaining a consistent quality of work within established company budget
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills to interact with employees and clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make company operations more productive while maintaining quality services
- Knowledge of hospitality cleaning, including cleaning of public areas, back of house areas and beverage areas, including commercial kitchens
- Ability to personally perform skilled cleaning tasks
- Bi-Lingual English and Spanish
- High School Diploma or GED, or applicable work experience
Compensation: Depending on Experiance
- Responsible for entire operation of an assigned job site (building or area)
- Creates business relationship with client managerial staff as a liaison between client and our company.
- Assign tasks to workers based on contracted job requirements or special assignments.
- Inspect all completed work to conform to CSG quality standards
- Order and issue supplies and equipment as required for the job
- Train new workers and oversee on-going training and performance of existing employees
- Maintain time recordkeeping accurate and conduct personnel performance evaluations
- Assist staff performing duties of workers supervised
- Maintain the staff to adhere to company Safety, policies and procedures
- Any other task assigned by management
This is a temporary position that will not exceed 90 days of employment. After 90 days the terms of employment could change from temporary employment to a regular employee with employment benefits.
Visit CSG online at http://www.csgcares.com
CSG utilizes E-Verify to assure work eligibility of its employees
CSG performs drug screening and criminal background checks on all applicants
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Recruiters please do not contact job poster
Contract Services Group, Inc. (CSG) is a provider of commercial janitorial and window cleaning services throughout California, Nevada and...