1. Architect core components using Agile methodology. This includes creating Detailed Design using UML, Process Flows, Sequence
Diagrams, and sometimes pseudo-code level details.
2. Develop and unit test frameworks and mechanisms central to building XML/SOAP-based web services.
3. Maintain and support new and existing libraries and core services in the Enterprise Services Platform (ESP).
4. Develop prototype and architecture for new concepts and technology that would eventually be used by the Development teams.
5. Provide support and mentoring to both senior- and junior-level developers distributed amongst the Development teams.
6. Assist Operations team in optimizing and stabilizing the platform through identifying and tuning performance bottlenecks.
7. Offer 3rd level support for Development tools (e.g. Maven/Artifactory, Cruise Control, and Subversion)
8. Perform other duties as assigned
Ariston Tek, Inc. - 10 months ago