Net.Orange is an innovative health technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery models including role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
We are seeking to hire an experienced Java Software Architect for our platform based SaaS and enterprise products at our Dallas, TX (Addison) headquarters.
Are you looking to get in on a great opportunity in the healthcare space? Are you interested in a dynamic healthcare app?
- In depth knowledge of Java frameworks
- Experienced in full life cycle of software development; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
- Experience doing Object Oriented Analysis and Design, using Domain Driven Design, and Design Patterns
- Familiarity with UML Modeling (Activity Diagram, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Collaboration Diagram, Use Case Diagram, Deployment Diagram, etc.)
- Responsible for the design and development of complex healthcare data applications used to manage clinical trials, patient data, reporting requirements and other health-related systems.
- Manage JAVA front-end/user interface (UI) and server-side development.
- Analyze complete healthcare data structures used for genomics and proteomics studies and program healthcare exchange standards including HL7, RxNorm and EDI.
- Work closely with end users and cross functional groups to determine business requirements.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to programming tasks for junior staff.
- Design and develop programming systems to ensure optimal system performance.
- Develop new programs and corresponding testing tools to assure production of a quality product.
- Interface extensively with client management including writing proposals and making presentations for new projects, providing end-user training and identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving all system issues.
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Provide technical guidance to development teams regarding potential performance and usability issues with software specifications and implementation.
- Prepare reports on industry trends and participate in the development of long range planning for new projects/products.
- Manage client relationships using effective interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ten (10) years of experience in the job offered or in a related occupation requiring software development.
- Experience must include JAVA, EJB, Web Services, Coldfusion, HTML, Jboss, Tomcat, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, and UI development.
- Good to have experience in design and development of healthcare data structures used for genomics and proteomics studies.
- Must be able to read, write, and interpret technical data.
- Must possess excellent communication skills to interact with medical researchers and senior management regarding product performance and functionality.
- Must be willing to work in a faced paced environment with evolving frameworks
- At least 6 years of experience in J2EE technology (EJB, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, JSF)
- At least 4-6 years of experience with one of the following Application Servers (Oracle Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, Jboss)
- At least 4-6 years of experience with an MVC framework such as Struts, Spring MVC, or JSF
- At least 6 years of experience with Hibernate, and Spring
- At least 6 years of experience with relational database design, SQL, MySQL, SQLServer and Oracle 10g database
- At least 6 years of experience with SOAP and RESTful Webservices and SOA concepts
- At least 6 years of experience using Eclipse, Netbeans development environment
- Experience with tools like Maven, ANT, CVS, SVN, AntHillPro, Git
- Experience with JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery...