Java Client Developer
WhiteHat Security is the industry leader in Web (or application) security, with an impressive client list of Fortune 500 companies. While most companies are diligent in protecting their networks, websites have emerged as the number one target for attacks. Website attacks can be catastrophic to a company and WhiteHat helps clients mitigate risks before they can be exploited. Founded in 2001 by Jeremiah Grossman – a former Yahoo! Information Security Officer and application security pioneer, WhiteHat combines a revolutionary, cloud-based technology platform with an extraordinary team of the best application security experts in the business (our team includes super talented folks from the likes of Google, Yahoo!, HP and BigFix (IBM) to name just a few.) This incredible combination of resources enables our customers in key verticals including e-commerce, financial services, information technology, and healthcare, to prevent damaging hacker attacks.
Not only are our products and technology leading the industry, but we have a thriving culture and impressive team that collectively make WhiteHat an exceptional place to work. If you are seeking a leading edge technology company where you can make a tremendous impact and build your career in meaningful ways, take a look at us! We'd love the opportunity to get to know you.
WhiteHat Security is looking for a Client Developer to build new client side applications and to expand upon an already powerful set of web application security assessment products. As a client side developer, your software will reside in our customer sites and interface with our web services. You will have daily interaction with other developers and architects and with our product, IT, and QA teams.
Submit Your Resume
- Solid Java background with 4+ years of work experience
- Must have experience designing and developing enterprise grade client applications from the ground up
- Must have solid algorithm development and analysis skills
- Must have experience working with REST or WSDL APIs
- Must have expertise in object oriented design and programming
- Experience porting software is a plus
- Experience with .NET and C# is a plus
- Experience with static analysis tools and secure programming is highly desirable
- Experience in Perl or Python is a plus