- High School Diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of MVC framework and Java design patterns (DTO, DAO)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in J2EE
- Minimum of 4 years of experience programming in Java
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web-related and client-server/web service applications development
- Minimum of 3years in SQL preferably with PL/SQL and Oracle
- The ideal candidate will have the following desired skills and/or experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Basic proficiency in software development using Java, JSP, Oracle PL/SQL, XML, Struts
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a an agile and deadline-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Princeton Information is building out its web development team to maintain and develop enterprise web applications to web application and associated business. The ideal candidate will be working in an agile environment where the application is an extensive B2B application using some of the newest technologies.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Collaborate with dev team leads, other team members, and business analysts to analyze business requirements and design and create code for web application in J2EE technology platform.
- Writing code in Java, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL
- Performing unit and integration level testing of developed code.
- Independently develop and integrate small to medium complex software assignments.
- Understanding and following standard coding processes.
- Using tools to commit code to a repository and track the changes in a release.
- Updating managers and teammates on statuses of in-flight and upcoming tasks.