Java Developer (Job Number: 321097)
The Intelligence Systems Business Unit currently has an opening for a Java Developer, for the Mission Programs Division (MPD) located in Columbia, Maryland.
The Java Developer will be part of a team of software developers working on innovative technology solutions, supporting a variety of mission problems.
This Java Developer will provide full system and software lifecycle support for software functionality, Database development, and web graphic user interface. In addition to:
- Develop, maintain, and enhance complex software systems based upon direction provided by the technical lead.
- Participate in requirements development and analysis activities.
- Review and test software components for adherence to design requirements and document test results.
- Utilize software development and design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of related development experience.
- 4+ years of GUI development, with strong Java development experience in a Red Hat LINUX environment.
- Experience developing Web systems using Java servlets.
- Ability to work in agile development environment on customer site.
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
- Familiar with iBatis/myBais ORM Tool, RESTful services, ExtJS, and geospatial tools such as Google Earth.
- 4+ years of SQL Database experience, including development, interfaces and optimization.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Feb 5, 2013, 10:44:57 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLUMBIA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...