We are a strong team of talented individuals with a wide range of complementary skill sets who enjoy challenging and ever-evolving projects. Our goal is to provide innovative, cutting edge software to our clients as part of our commitment to unparalleled service. To meet this goal, we develop our software solutions in an agile, dynamic environment and constantly strive to use the newest technologies.
Software Developer develops applications to support business requirements, resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation, and codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Expresses recommendations based on client feedback, product architecture, cost, quality, and delivery timelines
- Implements test-driven development leveraging tools such JUnit, Maven, Ant, CVS, Subversion, and Cruise Control
- Applies Object-Oriented Design strategies and patterns
- May perform some DBA functions such as building data models, database designs, DB performance resolution, replication, and tuning.
- May lead small, short-duration projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university
- 3 or more years’ experience in software development
- May have some experience with building and deploying J2EE applications
- Maybe a few years of multi-threaded server-side web application programming experience using agile development techniques
- Some experience with Oracle
- Possibly spent time developing and delivering B2B consumable web services
- Development experience with JDBC or object/relational persistence strategies
- Knowledge of basic logic principles – Boolean logic, application of logical expressions with And,Or, Not logic
ABC Financial Services, Inc. - 11 months ago