If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Organization: Technology Growth Platform
Location: Wasington, DC
People within TGP are responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term outsourcing services to one or several clients. As part of our TGP team, you could be helping to provide the programming, management and maintenance services needed to implement and support installations of both custom and packaged application software
Our TGP resources can expect to:
- Incorporate skills which support the programming, management and maintenance services required to implement and support new installations or maintain and improve existing legacy systems for our clients.
- Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas
- Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
Responsible for analysis, design, code, and testing of multiple components of application code and is involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of complex modules and those that interface with other applications. The Developer has a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams.
• Analyze, design, code, and as required test enhancements to complex modules
• Work with Application Architects/Business Process Architects/Specialists and other System Specialists to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications
• Develop system specifications and interfaces for complex components
• Design and code applications to functional and technical programming standards
• Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies
• Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the application
- Minimum of 1+ years using the following technology:
- Bachelor Degree
- Strong Communications Skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 10 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...