Our team leverages best-of-breed technologies to deliver on the multiple channels our customers need to be leaders in the continually evolving digital landscape.
Acquity Group’s technical and functional teams collaborate on end-to-end solutions using market-leading platforms in e-commerce, web content management, and business intelligence/analytics to elevate customer engagement, improve customer satisfaction, and drive revenue. Our mastery of the best tools in the industry, combined with our talent at understanding the unique opportunities that exist for our clients, make Acquity Group a truly unique place to work.
We are looking for a highly effective Java Developer to join our team full-time. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to design and implement the best solution for our clients. This person will work extensively with internal teams within our development center, clients, and vendors throughout the software development lifecycle, providing subject matter expertise. Flexibility is required not only to be hands-on developing with multiple technologies but to educate and lead others in the form of code reviews, workshops, and documentation. This person must have strong written and oral communication skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides advanced-level development skills to client engagements
- Provides strong testing, debugging, and documentation skills
- Demonstrates proficiency with at least one development tool / technology
- Independently manages individual time and tasks
- One to four years in systems integration and development, package implementation, and/or interactive design
- Ability to define, create, and complete a technical task without a great deal of guidance
- Experience in Full lifecycle software development processes and methods
- Ability to thoroughly unit test all work and deliver an error-free technology component to the team
- Ability to articulate a vision of the total solution
- Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science, engineering, MIS, or related field
Acquity Group, LLC. - 15 months ago