Provides software development support for the NTD. Works with NTD team to maintain web-based J2EE application and convert it to Appian BPM technology.
- Participates in all phases of the software development with special emphasis on Database Design, Reports Design, Security Model, and Web Application Development.
- Ensures that assignments adhere to requirements and ActioNet coding standards.
- Manages assigned back-end, UI and reports coding tasks. Resolves issues and defects in a timely and quality manner.
- Manages customer satisfaction by taking accountability for addressing needs and concerns. Serves as primary point of contact for customers. Works with customers as needed to provide assistance/training.
- Evaluates technical options to ensure customer's needs and business process are effectively supported. Builds prototypes for proof of concept demos.
- Analyzes current software and enhances process flow by eliminating redundant steps, making the application user friendly.
Knowledge of Appian Suite (BPM), Serena Business Mashups, Serena Agile, and Adobe Lifecycle PDF Generator ES2 is a plus.
ActioNet, Inc. - 22 months ago