We have experienced continuous growth and increased revenue since inception! Agilex is an employee-owned, privately held company where achievements are recognized and rewarded. Based in Chantilly, Virginia and founded in 2007, Agilex provides mission and technology consulting, software and solution development, and system integration services. Agilex was founded with the notion to bring together business expertise with the foremost database and IT knowledge to offer clients innovative thinking on leveraging advanced technologies within the Healthcare IT, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Government Services Sectors.
Employees are eligible to earn stock based on performance. Want to work with a group of professionals who have very successful track records and who expect, look forward to and value the ideas of others? If the answer is yes, please take a look at our career opportunities and contact us so that we can talk to you about taking your career to the next level.
Agilex is seeking a Java Developer to join our Healthcare division.
"NVTC NAMED AGILEX "THE 2010 HOTTEST EMERGING GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR FOR THE WASHINGTON REGION"
- Participate in the design and planning of architecture to support goals of the project
- Develop applications that are deployed to Application Server
- Assist development teams in activities such as load testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
- Utilizes a working knowledge of J2EE and Java development to troubleshoot technical issues (error messages, bugs with the software, availability)
- Enforcement of standards and best practices
- Proactively communicates with the development and QA team to anticipate configuration management issues/processes
- Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project lifecycle
- 0-4 years experience analyzing, designing and implementing integration solutions using J2EE technologies or related technologies, and a Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related medical or scientific or technical discipline
- 2-3 years experience with multiple programming technologies, including Java, XML/XSLT/WSDL, Spring/Hibernate, Web Services
- Hands-on experience developing message-oriented integration solutions with Java
- Key technology experience in areas such as J2EE, XML, Web Services and SOA
- Knowledge of change management tools, Subversion, TortoiseSVN
- Experience and or Knowledge of a wide variety of testing tools and techniques, ex. JUnit
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
For more information, visit www.Agilex.com.
Agilex is changing the game in the enterprise IT services business by bringing together some of the most noteworthy professionals in...