We currently have several opportunities available ranging from 1-10+ years of relevant development experience.
Bottomline Technologies is looking for well-rounded Java developers to develop web and back end applications for major financial institutions. The individual will work under the direction of the Technical Lead of the project(s) they are assigned to. The individual will be part of a global team of motivated and innovative thinkers that design cutting edge software to help banks meet customer demand for global payments and reporting.
There are openings available for this position in our Portsmouth, NH office
Preferred Skills :
- Back End and/or Front End development using Java Technologies
- MVC Architecture – Struts Framework
- Object Oriented Programming
- Developing SQL queries, stored procedures, views and triggers for Oracle
- Version control practices and version control tools like Subversion
- Following test scripts from Business Analysts or Quality Assurance in addition to independent unit testing
- Test-driven development
- Reading, understanding and developing software from a functional specification
- Reviewing code, identifying and resolving defects reported in DEV, QA, SIT, and UAT cycles (and/or ability to program software modules in these same cycles)
- All phases of SDLC using waterfall methodology
- Strong writing and communication tool skills. (MS Office skills, specifically MS Excel & Word)
- Effectively communicating and providing status updates to PM, Dev management and Technical Leads
- Effectively communicating with customers, internal teams, other outside parties in a professional manner
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Multi-tasking, working independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting (Global Information Reporting, NOSTRO, Dynamic Reporting)
- SOA Architecture
- Java Multithreaded programming
- XML and knowledge of generating Java data binding code from XSDs
- Experience with XML, IBM MQ, IIS, Sun Solaris, AIX, WebSphere, WebLogic, UNIX is desirable.
- Developing web applications using Ajax and Dojo and Dojo widgets
- Web Services, EJB’s, Java Messaging Services (JMS)
- Developing in Tomcat.
- Knowledge or use of an IDE, such as Eclipse or JBuilder
- Castor Framework, Crystal Reports, ANT, Maven
- Developing Unit test cases in JUnit or other unit testing frameworks
- All phases of SDLC using Agile methodology
- Client facing experience, either internal or external
- Certification in Oracle 9i
About Bottomline Technologies:
- Bachelor’s of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Please Note: Bottomline Technologies does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
Bottomline Technologies - 20 months ago
Bottomline Technologies helps you track both the bottom dollar and the bill. The company provides enterprise software for payment and...