Java Developer - Orlando, Florida
Capco Technology Services, a subsidiary of Capco, a Consulting Magazine “Best Firms to Work For” 2012 , is rapidly expanding our footprint in North America and are looking for Java Developers. Hires will be a key to the growth and development of the Technology Domain and our overall capabilities in the marketplace.
Working at Capco Technology Services will give you the chance to help solve significant business issues and transform the world’s most innovative financial services organizations during a period of sweeping industry change.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who can excel in a fluid environment and who are excited about challenging projects, exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We seek talented individuals who are able to think on their feet and offer unique perspectives as well as develop innovative solutions for our clients.
- Developing applications using Java, J2EE stack
- Experience in performance tuning applications
- Design components and understand work experience with XML
- Work effectively with management, team members and users’
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Business, or Financial Engineering preferred
- QA/Testing experience within Financial/Banking industry (i.e. Capital Markets, Wealth and Investment Management, Banking or Finance Risk and Compliance)
- 2-4 years of experience within the financial services industry
- Ability to formalize test results into a document that communicates the findings
- Experience with test planning, strategy, test case development and test execution
- Ability to work in cross-organizational situations
- Strong quality orientation
- Highly effective written, oral communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Visio)
- 10+ years’ experience in multi-tiered Web Application Development, using Java / J2EE required
- Solid understanding of Java, JSP, JPA, Servlet, XML, Struts, Web Services, Hibernate/Ibatis, Spring, Tomcat, Apache, JBoss, TIBCO EMS and BusinessWorks
- 5 + years’ experience in Financial Services industry.
- Experience with JUNIT, Automated Builds required
- 5+ years Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming required
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, Business Process Management (Lombardi)
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. The successful incumbent(s) may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the on-going needs of the organization.
CAPCO - 21 months ago