Ciber, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Java Developer to join our ADM Java Practice in Tampa, Florida or Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Analysis, Design, Implementation and testing of current and new applications
- Integration activities (application setups, configurations, coordination with other teams)
- Ensuring system design adheres to technical standards
- Documenting system changes to satisfy SDLC requirements
- Understand business requirements from functional and technical specifications
- Support/maintenance/monitoring of existing DEV, UAT and Production environments
- Interact with members of business group and other developers and work as a team or individually.
- Can work independently on a given task if required.
- Defines and maintains IT development standards and best practices
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with 7,000 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit
- 4-5 years’ experience in distributed web-based system implementation and application integration
- Must have sound working knowledge of the SPRING framework including Spring Core, Spring JDBC/Hibernate, Spring WS, Spring MVC, and Spring Integrations.
- Must have sound working knowledge in implementing SOAP-based and REST-based web services. Must have working knowledge of WS-* SOAP stack and be familiar with RESTful design practices. Must know XSLT for XML and Web Service payload transformations.
- Good working knowledge on Hibernate, MyBatis and/or JPA ORM framework in production code.
- Experience in building data-driven systems using core JDBC/Spring JDBC API classes, SQL, stored procedures, Oracle PL/SQl, MySQL, Informix, and MS SQL.
- Must be proficient in design patterns and frameworks that allow web development using MVC design and in software design using OO principles to create highly-modularized software components to build large and complex systems.
- Must have experience with project build systems such as Ant and Maven to build large projects
- SDLC process knowledge and experience in implementing solutions.
Just as we have built our business on the success of our clients, our continued company growth and achievements are built on the success of our team members. At Ciber we believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Upon contact, a Ciber Recruiter will discuss our benefits package in more detail as it pertains to your individual needs. Some highlights of our full benefits package include: paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No, CIBER's consultants aren't cyborgs. CIBER (Consultants in Business, Engineering, and Research) is an IT consultancy that...