Ciber, Inc. is currently seeking a Java Developer with EDI experience in the Tampa, FL area.
- Handling all coding (no design).
- Performing Unit testing.
- Supporting the QA and UAT teams.
- 2-3 years of core Java experience.
- Experience in Spring and Hibernate.
- Expertise with SQL database.
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) experience.
- X12 837 experience. This is a transaction set of outbound data used within an EDI environment to submit healthcare claim billing info to providers to ensure coordination of benefits is being met.
- Healthcare, medical or healthcare insurance experience. (may be willing to train the right individual)
- Edifecs XEngine experience (message processing engine).
- PL/SQL experience.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with 7,000 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit
Just as we have built our business on the success of our clients, our continued company growth and achievements are built on the success of our team members. At Ciber we believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Upon contact, a Ciber Recruiter will discuss our benefits package in more detail as it pertains to your individual needs. Some highlights of our full benefits package include: paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CIBER - 18 months ago
No, CIBER's consultants aren't cyborgs. CIBER (Consultants in Business, Engineering, and Research) is an IT consultancy that...