Job Category: Information Systems
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
CVS Caremark is growing our IT team! We are building a new development team to implement and support our Identity Management applications. This is an opportunity to start on the ground floor, and help build a world class Identity Management solution for the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider!
If you want to be challenged, continue learning, grow as an IS professional, and be recognized and compensated based on your performance, CVS Caremark is the right career choice.
This role performs analysis, design, programming, testing, installation, and maintenance of CVS Caremark Oracle Identity & Access Management applications. The incumbent will assist in providing comprehensive support for existing and new applications and offer expertise regarding methods, standards, and technical considerations for software applications.
• Design, code, and test identity management solution with Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle Identity Analytics. Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating custom interfaces using OIM client APIs and ADF view technology
- Developing OIM adaptors, rules, scheduled tasks, plug-ins, and event handlers
- Configuring LDAP container rules
- Developing provisioning processes, reconciliations tasks and generic technology connectors.
- Configure new applications, resources and create certifications in OIA.
- Design Role management process and customize workflows.
- Create custom reports for Certification and Role management modules.
• Analyze business and computer problems and contribute to system design.
• Write clear, concise system documentation.
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to quickly resolve problems and work with little supervision.
• Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to perform independently and work well with others.
• Provide strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Position may be required to perform other duties as required. Required Qualifications:
Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent work experience. 3 years of related development experience, which includes full life cycle development, web development using Java/ SQL, and Web Service development using Java/XML/SOAP/WSDL. A solid understanding of Web server technology A solid understanding of data source and JDBC API Preferred Qualifications:
Preferred but not required: o Experience with Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) o Knowledge or experience with Identity Management software or processes o Experience with Oracle Identity Manager and/or Oracle Identity Analytics o Experience with Active Directory (AD); o Experience with JSF,J2EE, and the Spring Framework o A solid understanding of LDAP structure, queries, protocol, and Java client API Education:
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required. Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health - 2 years ago
Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health.