Java Developer is responsible for the technical delivery of custom-built J2EE applications. Candidate will have strong foundation in software design and development, J2EE framework, design patterns, object-oriented programming.
You will be providing development expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or significant enhancements to existing software.
- Maintaining Web-based Java applications, Web services and Web interfaces.
- Involved Server-side component design, detailed technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance
- Ensure that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects
- Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge in software development and provides expertise at top technical levels in particular business processes.
- Defines development tasks, assigns tasks to development team, and monitors and reports status of development tasks.
- Coordinates with users and / or business analysts to understand requirements.
- Actively participates in the development of software architecture review/ documentation.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent IT experience.
- J2SE 5.0+, J2EE 1.4+
- Experience with the Spring Framework 2.5+
- Experience in Web-Tier J2EE frameworks such as Struts and JSF
- Experience with ORM or persistence frameworks such as Hibernate
- Experience building applications using stored procedures, functions, and triggers on a RDBMS such as MS SQL Server and/or Oracle Database.
- Experience in big application build and deployment using Maven/Ants
- Experience on Open source technologies
- Experience in various Application Servers, knowledge of JBOSS is Plus
- Experience in developing / enabling Web Services that are SOA based to be used by ESB technologies is plus
- Experience with SCM tools/technologies.
- Experience on working on development methodology, Knowledge of Agile development is Plus.
- Experience with completing design artifacts using UML
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are needed
- Basic project management and organizational skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Good understanding of HealthCare systems (Care Management, Utilization Management, Sleep management, Disease Management) is Plus
We improve patients’ lives by delivering innovative home health solutions that produce better outcomes and reduce overall costs...