Java Developer is responsible for the technical delivery of custom-built J2EE applications. Candidate will have strong foundation in software design and development, J2EE framework, design patterns, object-oriented programming.
You will be providing development expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or significant enhancements to existing software.
- Maintaining Web-based Java applications, Web services and Web interfaces.
- Involved Server-side component design, detailed technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance
- Ensure that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects
- Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge in software development and provides expertise at top technical levels in particular business processes.
- Defines development tasks, assigns tasks to development team, and monitors and reports status of development tasks.
- Coordinates with users and / or business analysts to understand requirements.
- Actively participates in the development of software architecture review/ documentation.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent IT experience.
- J2SE 5.0+, J2EE 1.4+
- Experience with the Spring Framework 2.5+
- Experience in Web-Tier J2EE frameworks such as Struts and JSF
- Experience with ORM or persistence frameworks such as Hibernate
- Experience building applications using stored procedures, functions, and triggers on a RDBMS such as MS SQL Server and/or Oracle Database.
- Experience in big application build and deployment using Maven/Ants
- Experience on Open source technologies
- Experience in various Application Servers, knowledge of JBOSS is Plus
- Experience in developing / enabling Web Services that are SOA based to be used by ESB technologies is plus
- Experience with SCM tools/technologies.
- Experience on working on development methodology, Knowledge of Agile development is Plus.
- Experience with completing design artifacts using UML
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are needed
- Basic project management and organizational skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Good understanding of HealthCare systems (Care Management, Utilization Management, Sleep management, Disease Management) is Plus
CareCentrix - 16 months ago