Essential Job Function:
As a member of our Development Team you will be responsible for providing production support and new development.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Understand, analyze, design, and develop web based systems and associated modules using Java, development frameworks and relational databases.
- Perform software coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and installation tasks for on-line processes in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
- Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
- Participate in the analysis and definition of efficient, cost effective application solutions which support client business processes and functional requirements.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle including the design, development, integration, testing, and implementation phases.
- Implement new features for existing application and assist in building new applications based on customer specification, involvement in the entire software development lifecycle process.
- 5 years of software development experience preferred.
- Full life cycle software development; Requirements analysis.
- Java EE Development
- Hibernate, Spring a plus.
- RDBMS development.
- Apache/Tomcat Web Services Concepts.
- Eclipse/Netbeans, ANT, SVN/CVS.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design and methodologies.
- Strong skills required in critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions.
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies a plus.
- HTML and CSS is a plus.
Position Title : Sr. Java Developer Page 2
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred.
Licensure, Certification or Registration Required:
General Responsibilities :
- Treats clients, staff and visitors with courtesy, sensitive and respect.
- Maintains client confidentiality.
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
- Follows Safety and OSHA requirements.
- Participates in cross training activities.
- Adheres to the dress code and maintains a professional appearance.
- Attends mandatory/required meetings and participates in other company related activities as requested.
- Cooperates with supervisory staff during investigative procedures.
- Works as a team player.
- Sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Career Path Group - 30+ days ago