Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
ICG Data Distribution Infrastructure organization is seeking highly motivated candidates to support Reference Data Service platform for data distribution across various market data information to Citi internal clients. The RDS platform is a critical application supplying reference data to over 50 clients across the globe. The candidate will perform the following duties: - provide 2nd level support covering trade flows, data management and infrastructure issues - monitor process flows and review alert messaging to proactively remediate potential issues - collaborate with L1 support to ensure issues are handled in a timely manner - continuously document all environmental procedures - investigate level 2 issues and influence change with development teams to improve system stability and business objectives - Work collaboratively with other functional teams to investigate and remediate data quality issues. - Understand data elements and provide technical support detailing the root cause and find opportunities of improvement. - Ability to work with user community in both requirements definition and business issues. - Identify and manage risks and issues within scope and escalate appropriately.
Job Skills :
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software development with Strong knowledge of Java/J2EE (Core Java, J2EE, XML, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services).
- Working experience with database programming (SQL/Stored Procedures) in Sybase/Oracle.
- Working knowledge of application servers (WebLogic/WebSphere).
- Working knowledge of Unix and scripting skills (Korn shell, Perl).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Candidate should be highly motivated and able to work effectively within a team as well as independently. Experience in Financial Services a plus GPA 3.5 and above is a big plus.
Citi - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...