Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As a member of the Enterprise Business application development team (EBApps), you will be part of a team that supports our business customer in the areas of return equipment management (Clarify/Box Retrieval), customer contact management (Pdialer/DNC), programming management (PPV), referral programming (Club Dish) and field tech performance reporting. We support our customers through data management, batch processing and administrative tool support.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Analyze, design, develop and troubleshoot the return authorization process using AmDocs Clarify (Depot Repair) application
- Interaction with business customer, management, IT executives through status reporting, project meetings and technical sessions
- Daily interaction with co-workers
- Writing technical design documentation
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Sr. Clarify Developer will have a minimum of 8 years of experience in the following:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent; or two years related experience and/or training; and four plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Database understanding and development with Oracle PL/SQL - schemas, data modeling, packages, tuning, writing/debugging queries (simple and complex)
- Amdocs/Clarify experience - (UI) User Interface, Clear Basic, knowledge of Clear Logistics or experience with a similar CRM application
- Expert knowledge of Unix shell scripting, source control tools, JAVA batch processing/stored procedures
- Visual Basic, VB.net, Oracle Forms, any tool for building GUIs.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, customer service skills and knowledge of SDLC
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...