Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. Our service lines include:
Application Management Services: Provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process outsourcing for clients. Develop the post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure
- Application Management Services
- Information Management
- Oracle Package Technologies
- SAP Package Technologies
- Emerging Solutions Technologies
- Systems Integration
- Technology Strategy & Architecture
Deloitte Consulting LLPs Application Management Services team is seeking Senior Java Developers to join our project team to provide Web systems development and Maintenance services for our clients. This candidate will be a JAVA Developer working with a team of developers under the guidance of a Project Manager/Technical Lead for the development and maintenance web systems. They will assist in the full life cycle of development including:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
• 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining server-side web application development components
• Solid understanding of OO programming concepts
• Expert programming skills in Java/Spring/Hibernate
• Strong experience in Struts/JSF frameworks, JSP, servlets, SQL, HTML and CSS
• Demonstrated ability to design, program, test, and deploy complicated integration software
• Experience in Application containers like Web Sphere/WebLogic /Tomcat servers
• Good experience in the development and maintenance of Web Services
• Must be willing to live and work in the Camp Hill, PA area
• Must be willing to travel up to 30% on an annual basis, if required
• Experience working with Business Rules Engine
• Experience working with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
• Experience working with Reporting Tools such as Crystal Reports
• EJB 3.0 / Java Persistence API
• OO Design experience using GoF patterns
• Experience with JUnit, log4j
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Deloitte - 18 months ago
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...