Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. Our service lines include:
Application Management Services: Provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process outsourcing for clients. Develop the post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure
- Application Management Services
- Information Management
- Oracle Package Technologies
- SAP Package Technologies
- Emerging Solutions Technologies
- Systems Integration
- Technology Strategy & Architecture
Deloitte Consulting LLP's Application Management Services team is seeking a QA and Performance Tuning Analyst to join their team! Responsibilities include:
· Create QA Standard documentation and deliverables.
· Complete code review, peer review
· Perform performances tuning analysis and provides recommendations
· Work closely with Project Management in communicating issues that may impact the execution of the project.
· Excellent Knowledge of systems architecture, application development life cycle, and data modeling
· Experience in IBM RAD (Websphere App Server), Rational Rose, Rational Clear case, IBM Rational Clear Quest, PLSQL Developer, Oracle , JSP, Servlets, UML , J2EE , WIN NT, UNIX, Opus and Custom developed tools like Rules Engine & Framework
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
· Flexible and can work with many different layers of management and project teams
· Experience working on full life cycle implementation teams
· Experience assisting an organization in achieving and maintaining CMMI compliance
· Experience managing multiple simultaneous QA efforts
· Experience conducting document reviews against defined processes
· Experience conducting process audits
· Experience supporting a full lifecycle project
· Ability to travel 30%
· 5 plus years of experience
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience · Location - Lansing, MI
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...