Escalation Point is looking for experienced, well-rounded software engineering employees for full-time work on rich web applications.
The Escalation Point team is talented, energetic and collaborative. The office environment is fun and challenging. If you’d fit in and match the description below please contact us.
- Timely delivery of high quality code
- Development of unit tests and integration tests
- Documentation and testing of code, code reviews, functional reviews
- Collaboration with client and project team
- Work closely with product management, interface designers, and other developers
Required Skills / Experience
- Minimum 1 year of commercial Java development for web-based applications
- Minimum 1 year of experience in web server configuration and architecture
- Knowledge and comfort with agile and lean development processes
Preferred Skills / Experience
- RDBMS Exerience; Liquibase, Oracle, Postgres, or Mysql experience are a plus
- JQuery, CSS, and client side technologies
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring, and Lucene
- Experience and comfort integrating with front end web technologies like Vaadin, Wicket, DHTML, GWT, Flex
- Experience with Linux system administration & Amazon EC2
Location & Other Information
- We are located in wonderful Austin, Texas, just south of Downtown and Town Lake
- Very little – if any – travel will be required
- This position is only open to United States citizens who permanently reside in the United States.
- We are looking for full time engineers
About Escalation Point
Escalation Point provides business and product services to software companies or businesses with significant reliance on software products. We help companies conceive, manage, market, and deliver relevant software products to their customers.
Learn more at www.escalation-point.com .