This is a full-time position for a java developer experienced with servlets, Linux, and MySQL. Flex/Actionscript a plus.
Eyejot (www.eyejot.com) is a startup based in the Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle.
We are developing a complete video mail platform with a singular goal: to be the best, and easiest, way to
send recorded video messages to your friends, family, and colleagues. We launched our product on January 31, 2007, and
have received great response from the press and blogosphere.
Our system is based on Adobe Flash and Flex, which means there is no client software to install. You can upload video clips, or
record directly from your webcam, and send to any email address, all from a easy-to-use web interface.
For the person receiving your message, it's even easier. They get notified of their new Eyejot by email, and simply click
a link to watch it. No large downloads, no software to install, and no registration required!
Eyejot is currently raising its first round of investment, and seeking highly talented and motivated developers to join our team.
This is a full-time position with salary, benefits, and stock options.
At Eyejot you will
You need to be
- Play an integral role in the development of Eyejot, both as a company and as a product.
- Work closely with the founders and the rest of the Eyejot team to build new features, integrate Eyejot into other systems, and improve our users' experience.
- Be part of building an exciting startup from the ground up
- Own entire features, prototyping and releasing them in days or weeks
We'd like you to be
- Experienced in Java servlet development
- Fluent in Internet protocols
- Skilled with MySQL
- Comfortable in a Linux and Mac environment
- Passionate and ready to build a killer product
- Familiar with Adobe Flex and Actionscript
Eyejot - 23 months ago