GL Associates develops Master Data Management and reporting software products and markets to Fortune 5000 companies. We are a thirty year old company and a leader in providing automated solutions for rationalizing, transforming and consolidating large, complex enterprise databases on all major platforms. We are looking for a Java/.Net developer to help us execute our innovation pipeline and deliver automated solutions to a blue chip customer base.
From our offices on the penthouse floor on the Hudson at Exchange Place in Harborside Financial Center in Jersey City, NJ the ideal candidate will work in a supportive, friendly environment and advance in their career under the direction of our CTO, a PhD who is an authority on integrated commercial web application development and database design.
Skills & Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in web application development and architecture
- Expertise with C#, ASP.NET, IIS 7+.
- In-depth understanding of OOP, design patterns, and data structures
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about writing and debugging code
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Embraces change and unconventional thinking