Gallup is looking for a full-time Java developer with experience in the Java programming language to join our Middleton, Wisconsin, office. As a Java developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining Web-based applications with a focus on Java.
• bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science/MIS
• ideal candidates will also have two years of experience in core Java concepts, object-oriented programming, and Web application development
• experience in core Java constructs is required
• knowledge of GWT is preferred
• experience in or development of XML, SQL, and HTML is required
• knowledge of distributed computing, multithreading processing, and SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture)
• understanding of stateless application development
• responsibility to lead product development
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
• work with Oracle Fusion Middleware using JDeveloper 11g, Web Logic, Oracle ADF, and PL/SQL
• work with Application Development Framework (ADF)
• build/use Web services (JAX-WS)
• grow in SOA
• work with data warehouse/analytical processing and OLTP environments
Gallup is a prospering management consulting company that is committed to helping organizations improve their business performance and develop better leaders, more productive employees, and more profitable customers. Gallup has studied human nature and behavior for more than 70 years. Our purpose is simple: to help organizations and individuals maximize their performance through measurement tools, coursework, and strategic advisory services. Our approach enables us to identify, develop, and implement solutions that align with our clients' visions and strategies. At Gallup, we are just as committed to our employees. We select our associates for their talents and position them for success every day.
This position demands world-class customer service, availability, and communication skills. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply online today!
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallup delivers forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice to help leaders solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75...