- Participates in the development and implementation of business software for the enterprise including design, coding, testing, documentation, and implementation.
- Design, modify, develop, write, and implement software programming applications.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software.
- Work with Project Manager and Business Systems Analysts to ensure program meets defined requirements.
- Provide status reports to technical lead and lead project management as needed.
- Ability to apply proficient knowledge in Java programming language
- Ability to apply proficient knowledge of database development languages (example: SQL92, PLSQL, DB2 Stored Procedures)
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to be careful and thorough with detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, fluently in English.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work related issues and problems.
- Ability to present to a group.
- Exposure to agile software development principles, preferably Scrum, would be a plus
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years related experience including experience developing and testing a production software system
- 2 year previous Java and JSP experience
HMS - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard