Hewlett-Packard is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. The HP Enterprise Services delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to HP Enterprise Services area for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
The State and Local Government Organization of HP is seeking a Java Developer for a Motor Vehicle modernization project. The person must work on site 5 days a week in Trenton, New Jersey. There is no option to work remote.
The Java Developer
will be responsible for working on an enterprise-level program in a fast-paced, client-oriented environment to include
--- Interested Applicants ... please be sure to complete all job related skills & questions section when applying - Required. Thank you! ---
- Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team.
- Designs units for others. Completes development to implement complex components.
- Contributes to design activities; may design solutions.
- Develops independently; participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews. May lead and provide mentoring and guidance to less senior developers.
- Designs, prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Applies HP and 3rd party technologies to complex software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Independently implements end-user or enterprise solutions complexity or services prepared by more senior technologists for more complex solutions.
- May assign work to others.
- Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
- May provide time / resource estimates for assigned projects.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 4 or more years of experience with J2EE stack
- 2 or more years hands on experience with:
- Implementing Java Server Faces (JSF version 1.1 and 1.2), Spring Webflow, RichFaces components and Facelets
- Hibernate and exposure to Hibernate tools.
- Using jUnit
- Web Services development
United States-New Jersey-Trenton
Aug 16, 2013
HP - 13 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...