We are seeking enthusiastic, hands-on Java Developers with strong problem solving skills and a track record of delivery to work in the Credit Risk Technology team with our client, a leading investment bank. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our unique 2-year talent development program (Hatstand Green Beret).
You will join a dynamic team of talented individuals focused on an extensive re-engineering of the systems used in the Counterparty Credit space, playing a key role in defining and implementing this high profile strategic program. You will have responsibilities across the development lifecycle, from discussing requirements with user groups, through design, implementation and testing.
- Strong development experience with Java, including at least 2 years of professional development experience, preferably in financial services.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or relevant technical degree.
- Ability to follow disciplined programming practices of system architecture, including efficient data structures, object-oriented programming principles, service-oriented approaches, and consideration of algorithmic complexity and efficiency.
- Strong object-oriented design skills and strong analytical capabilities.
- Experience with SQL and preferably Oracle.
- Detail-oriented team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Credit Risk, Market Risk or Capital Markets products would be beneficial.
This position is part of the Hatstand Green Beret program which is run in partnership with our clients. We are looking for motivated, intelligent and enthusiastic graduates with relevant work experience who are seeking to accelerate their careers. We provide an attractive package that includes competitive salary, guaranteed pay rise and program completion bonus, individualized training, a mentoring program, paid vacation and further opportunities at the end of the two year program.
Hatstand Ltd - 17 months ago
Hatstand has been providing independent, professional consultancy to the financial services industry since 1999. During this time, we have...