This position is for Software Engineer who wants to develop application with lightweight middle tier (no EJB) and cutting edge UI technologies in a fast growing market and lots of upside potential.
The IBM Atlas software suite enables companies to conclusively determine what information they need to retain in response to both laws and lawsuits – and therefore what information they don’t need to retain. When companies can’t determine what to retain, they are often forced to retain everything – an increasing cost and frustration factor in the executive suite, litigation group, and IT department alike today.
Be a part of this exciting, fast growing market opportunity and work with the best of the best! We need a Software Engineer to join the team. This position is an ideal fit for experienced Software Engineers looking to apply and grow their skills in a very dynamic market and environment.
- Design and develop web based enterprise application
- Experience in developing large-scale data driven web based enterprise application with large dataset
- Strong Java/J2EE experience
- Strong RDBMS experience ( SQL programming, data modeling, analysis, optimization)
- Ability to identify and mitigate system performance bottlenecks
- Experience developing web applications using Google Web Development toolkit and/or Java Server Faces is a plus.
- Expert in Java, J2EE technologies
- Expert in Servlets, Web Services and XML technologies, SQL, JQUERY, JDBC
At least 3 years experience in J2EE, Java Development
Readiness to travel 25% travel annually
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 12 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...