Open seat description: The UCMS is in need of strong Java Developers with proven delivery experience. Current expertise and skills in developing Java - JEE implementations with RAD -or- RSA, with Java Port let (JSR 168), WAS and/or WPS. Working closely with the Lead Developer, Architect, and DBA, developers implement component designs for Domain Objects, Data Access Services, Functional Components, and Portlets, relative to a common business area. Developers are required to create both unit and integration tests facilitating a test driven environment. Strong communication skills are required as developers will frequently interact with business users and analysts in order to gain an understanding of business requirements.
• Java development with RAD/Eclipse or RSA
• Web services development
• Knowledge of pattern-based, object-oriented development, in particular MVC
• Experience with ORM and DI frameworks, specifically Spring and Hibernate
• Understanding of the JSR-168 specification
• Federal Accessibility Standards (Section 508) familiarity a plus
• Unified Modeling Language (UML)
• Rational ClearCaseTM a plus
• Experience with entity Relationship Diagrams a plus
• Strong communication skills are required as developers will frequently interact with business users and analysts in order to gain an understanding of business requirements.
Nice to have skills: Java 5 years J2EE 5 years SQL 2 years Rational 2 years SOA Architect 5 years WebSphere 3 years Project Mgmt. 1 year Business Mgmt. 1 year System & App. Test 5 years Quality Assurance 1 year
Some of our clients engagement do requirement up to 100% travel for an extended period of time. Consultants are required to be flexible with their ability to travel and cannot refuse project due to travel.
Candidates will be required to be available to travel as necessary to meet business requirements. This may include travel up to 100% of your work time.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 5 years experience in Java development with RAD/Eclipse or RSA
- At least 2 years experience in ORM and DI frameworks, specifically Spring and Hibernate
- English: Intermediate
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 8 years experience in Java development with RAD/Eclipse or RSA
- At least 5 years experience in ORM and DI frameworks, specifically Spring and Hibernate
- Basic knowledge in Understanding of the JSR-168 specification
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 8 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...